We want to do our part to help support social responsibility in our community. Therefore, we are providing you with the following options:
Virtual tax return preparation appointment:
- Upon scheduling your tax appointment, you will receive an email from IntuitLink® inviting you to upload your tax documents.
- You may drop off your tax documents at our office anytime between 10:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday through Thursday.
- We will prepare your tax return without you physically coming in to the office.
- Once the tax return preparation is complete we will contact you to schedule a telephone or virtual appointment to review and finalize your tax return.
- Electronic signatures to authorize the filing of your tax return will be provided.
- If you prefer to come in person, please be aware that our service does fall under the definition of an “essential business”, however, your health and that of our tax professionals is important to us. Therefore, we are requiring you to wear a face covering and we are limiting appointment times to 45 minutes in order to give us time to clean and sanitize our work stations between appointments.
- We understand that paying for our service may be difficult or may cause an economic hardship to you and your family during this time. Therefore, we will continue to offer QuickCollect® service which gives you the option to pay our fee by deducting it directly from your tax refund at no additional cost.
Small business consultation appointment:
- Small business consultations are not available from January 15 through April 15.
- The consultation fee of $85, is to be paid in advance, at the time of booking. You may cancel your appointment for a full refund if done more than 24 hours ahead of your appointment time.
- Once you book your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation. You can use the link in your confirmation to change or cancel your appointment.
Please contact our office at (909) 624-5585 if you prefer a telephone or virtual appointment.