About Us

We have a California licensed CPA on staff, an Enrolled Agent on staff, and CTEC registered tax professionals.

What does the term “Enrolled Agent” mean?

Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and CPAs may represent taxpayers before the IRS. Learn more about Enrolled Agents at the IRS website.

What is the difference between Enrolled Agents and other tax professionals?

Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their knowledge of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Unlike CPA’s, Attorney, or Registered Return Preparers, Enrolled Agents do not have to be licensed in their practicing state. We hold a federal designation which is recognized in all states. Therefore, you will always have proper representation.

How can an Enrolled Agent help me?

Enrolled Agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled Agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS.

We have experience in individual and small business taxation, specializing in professional services providers, real estate, insurance agents/brokers, specialty trade contractors (ie electricians, construction, plumbers, hvac, other building finishing contractors and specialty trade contractors).