New Business Consulting
New business consulting for small to mid-sized businesses. When you need advice on the best structure for your business, come to Claremont Tax & Accounting. Consulting with us is the best way to get your small to mid-size business of the ground.
From obtaining your Employer Identification Number (EIN) to QuickBooks® training, we are your business consulting experts. We will create a Chart of Accounts specific to your industry or profession and consult you on how to create the best structure for your new business.
- QuickBooks® setup and training
- Create Chart of Accounts specific to your industry or profession
- Specializing in small to mid-sized businesses
- Consultation regarding business structures and federal and state filing requirements
- Obtaining your Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- The services offered above do not require a state license
We save you time and $$ with QuickBooks® setup and training. With all you’re doing to get your business off the ground, you probably don’t have the time or energy to complete QuickBooks® setup and training. The good news is that, now that you know us, you don’t have to.
Small business consultation appointment:
- Small business consultations are not available from January 15 through April 15.
- The consultation fee of $85, is to be paid in advance, at the time of booking. You may cancel your appointment for a full refund if done more than 24 hours ahead of your appointment time.
- Once you book your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation. You can use the link in your confirmation to change or cancel your appointment.
If you prefer a telephone or a virtual meeting, please contact our office at (909) 624-5585.